A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Anyone having any problems?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
illogical

PostSubject: Anyone having any problems?   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Just a quick assessment of the forum, seeing as we just got underway. Has anyone found anything of mention? If so, please post it in this thread, and we will start checking into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any problems?   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm

It's not really a "problem" per se, but I had a question! Do you guys think we ought to open a Playstation 2 forum under the Sony header? I only ask because I don't feel like PS2 is really "old" enough to take it to Retro Gaming, and they're still actively coming out with games for it, so even though the PS3 is sort of the current gen system, the PS2 isn't really dead yet...

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ndoto
Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any problems?   Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 pm

I agree with you. I have a PS2 and I noticed some of the NEWER games (from movies) keep on coming!

But it's up to Sparky to decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
illogical

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any problems?   Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:29 pm

ndoto wrote:
It's not really a "problem" per se, but I had a question! Do you guys think we ought to open a Playstation 2 forum under the Sony header? I only ask because I don't feel like PS2 is really "old" enough to take it to Retro Gaming, and they're still actively coming out with games for it, so even though the PS3 is sort of the current gen system, the PS2 isn't really dead yet...

What do you think?

Well, in a way, I kinda agree, but then again, it is up to Sparky to decide if there should be a PS2 Discussion here. I'll look into it and see what his opinions are. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone having any problems?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone having any problems?
Page 1 of 1