A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Adventure Quest WORLDS

Go down 

Runescape, AQW, or BOTH?
Runescape
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
AQW
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
BOTH
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mackilla

PostSubject: Adventure Quest WORLDS   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 pm

The premium membership is for WUSSES! (actually it may be ok, but it's not free)

You can just chill and kill stuff, or Role Play as a hero of Good or Evil against the 13 lords of Chaos.

Start the Adventure

I'm on this usually in the server with the LEAST people. (Free World FTW) I'm still Mackilla on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Masqued ferret

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest WORLDS   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 am

heheh, had to start over with a new account as I lost my password...and well, never gave them an e-mail

on rs I am known as laughingfox1 but I am not on as often these days, yes I am male, but my runescapian is indeed female, why? I was sick of people dragging me into the wildy on noob hunts, then killing me or ditching me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest WORLDS   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Masqued ferret wrote:
heheh, had to start over with a new account as I lost my password...and well, never gave them an e-mail

on rs I am known as laughingfox1 but I am not on as often these days, yes I am male, but my runescapian is indeed female, why? I was sick of people dragging me into the wildy on noob hunts, then killing me or ditching me.

On runescape, didn't they stop doing that??????? The noob hunts were EVAL! *bad memories* total party wipe out on an expedition, army of hunters. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Quest WORLDS   

Back to top Go down

Adventure Quest WORLDS
Page 1 of 1