A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[Official] Splinter Cell: Conviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparky the chu
Admin

PostSubject: [Official] Splinter Cell: Conviction   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Genre: Stealth/action game
Publisher: Ubisoft

trailer:

I'm quite interested in this game, it looks like a nice mix of action and stealth gameplay. Any thoughts on the game ? who's gonna get it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shingaming.forumsfree.org
Vox

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Splinter Cell: Conviction   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Okay, I have to share my story of this game. So my mother is fond of reading books. Loves thriller, espionage, and suspense stuff, so she picked up the book prequel of this game, having NO IDEA that it was meant to lead into the video game. So she finishes the book and insists I have to read it. I see the book, laugh and tell her that it's meant to continue in this video game. That night, we're in the game store and my mother is reserving that game. She has no idea how to play it, but she wants me to teach her. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rai-kun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Splinter Cell: Conviction   Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Wow O.O Wish my mom would be like that too X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vox

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Splinter Cell: Conviction   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Hah, my mom's totally into videogames. I mean, she doesn't play them, but she loves the stories, how real they look and how we're doing something with our minds. This is just the first time she's gotten into one of the stories herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Official] Splinter Cell: Conviction   

Back to top Go down

[Official] Splinter Cell: Conviction
Page 1 of 1