A forum for the open-minded gamers, who wish share their love for gaming. For gamers, who prefer fun over hate and prejudice. For those who like to discuss rather than argue. This is the new generation of gaming! Shin Gaming!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mynop

PostSubject: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:03 pm

I have been playing resently SMT: Persona 3(FES),
and good lord how good Jrpg it is.
I also have Persona 4.
They both are at the same time so same kind of game yet so different at time.
If you like RPG:s and you have PS2 I strongly recommend this game for thee. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ndoto

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4   Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Oh man Mynop, I'm glad you brought up Persona, cause if someone else didn't do it I was totally about it. X3

I absolutely LOVED P3/P3:FES, and I've been working on P4, but have been taking a bit of a break from it lately. I need to delve back into it in earnest sometime soon, though. One of these days I'll get around to starting a New Game+ on P3, as well...

I think I logged somewhere around 160 hours in P3 by the time I ended up beating it. I loved just running around and trying to power-level as much as I could to level up Persona and work on fusing new ones.

Interesting storyline, great characters, amazing music and art, along with fun gameplay... P3 was definitely one of the best JRPGs I'd played in a long time. Might even be my favorite PS2 game of all time, now that I think about it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/ndoto
Mackilla

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:42 am

I want to get Devil Survivor on DS...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archivumsecretum.org/macksgamearcana/
Mynop

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4   Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 am

ndoto wrote:
Oh man Mynop, I'm glad you brought up Persona, cause if someone else didn't do it I was totally about it. X3

I absolutely LOVED P3/P3:FES, and I've been working on P4, but have been taking a bit of a break from it lately. I need to delve back into it in earnest sometime soon, though. One of these days I'll get around to starting a New Game+ on P3, as well...

I think I logged somewhere around 160 hours in P3 by the time I ended up beating it. I loved just running around and trying to power-level as much as I could to level up Persona and work on fusing new ones.

Interesting storyline, great characters, amazing music and art, along with fun gameplay... P3 was definitely one of the best JRPGs I'd played in a long time. Might even be my favorite PS2 game of all time, now that I think about it!

That is totally true, and I am just in 20h of playing P3 and the oddest part is, that I got P4 before P3. Very Happy
I like their both unique style and story while both have their bad and good parts that the other don't.
And creating new personas is so sweet, especially when it's powerful one that gets good bonuses with good S. Link. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illogical

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4   Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:06 am

Played AND finished P3 FES! Very good game, but then again, any Persona game is pretty awesome. ATLUS is known for some of the best RPGs and JRPGs around. I have yet to play P4, but will soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4   

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 & 4
Page 1 of 1